Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet My Stalker



Meet my stalker. His name is Stephen P. Signorelli.  He is a 43 year old American citizen living in La Ceiba, Honduras, reportedly teaching 7th Grade at a private bi-lingual school.   I can't post from his pictures as they are copyrighted,  but I can link you to them. This what he looks like; and this is what he wishes he still looked like. 



You can go here to get some background on this person's thought processes. He started out by trying to flame someone on the Honduras Living group who posted a comment about him to which he took exception. He became angry at one of the moderators who refused to allow   his own comment because it did not conform to the group's rules on propriety. He was advised that if he reposted his comment after editing it, it would be posted. He has not done so as of yet.



He has committed identity theft, stealing my friend, La Gringa's, identity and posting comments on a news letter/newspaper which is geared to the English speaking community in Honduras. La Gringa is a well thought of, highly respected, journalist/housewife with a very popular blog which you can view here It was apparent she did not write these comments, as they were so completely the opposite of her well-known, frequently published statements about Honduran issues. The comments were traced back to him and were removed. He is blocked from posting anything else in that venue.



Here is one of the private emails he sent me. He sent this after the first couple of blog articles where he called me an old bat and a biddy. As I said before, this didn't bother me, it was true. I do have bat wings, they are under my arms. I am old, and I am over protective of my flock.


To stonewondercloud@live.com


Soe how does it feel to have lies and bullshit posted about you and not



being allowed to refute it?



just like what the mods on the group have done to me, letting that 



"new person" post total BULLSHIT about some lie about me having some


incident with the police and a 13 year old girl......nice hit piece, I

wonder if it was steve the mod who did it? Probably, since he has to

approve every message and refuses to allow me to post to defend myself 


and point out it was total bullshit. He did it to cause me trouble at work. THANK GOD no one at work fell for it, but the FACT remains your



buddy La Gringa and Steve LET IT HAPPEN and will not retract it.



SO...Patty, I have nothing against you personally, but until that LIE 



is refuted on the group my little hilarious blog shall go on and, just 

like i cannot post on the group, no one else will post on my blog,   (The emphasis is mine. The spelling, grammar, ranting and raving are his)

PLEASE NOTE: He has nothing personal against me, he just picked me out of the crowd to harass, Obviously he thought I would beg and plead with the owner/moderators to please let him post what he wants to so he would leave me alone. Alas, he misjudged me, because I don't take to kindly to being threatened with harassment, especially when I don't have a dog in the fight; and, there isn't a chance in hell I would ask the moderators to make an exception for this piece of slime.
_____________________________________________________________

Here is my reply to him:

Thank you for accelerating your insane postings. If you think by switching to a format you must think is sarcastic humor, you have failed. Your recent comments have resulted in my getting many emails asking me WTH are you and WTF is your problem. People are now laughing, but it is at you, not with you.

What am I supposed to feel? Other than that you are a despicable, sorry excuse for a human being? The people who know me don't believe anything you have to say about me. Those who do believe anything you have to say have my pity. I have done absolutely nothing to you, except refute with facts the lies you have told and to defend my friend. I did not post my comment on HL to defend myself. Please don’t deceive yourself nor underestimate me by thinking that. I don't have to defend myself against a slug like you. I posted my comment simply to show the members of HL, in your own words, what a bold faced liar you are and how ridiculous you are. You made this personal! 


You are well aware of why you are not allowed to post on HL. And you know it is because you cannot comment in a civil fashion. You were given several chances to repost what you had to say in an acceptable manner and you chose to attack the moderator. A mature, intelligent person would have realized they made a mistake, apologized, and reposted their complaint according to the group rules. 



It appears your social growth terminated at about age 6, when most children start realizing that playing tit for tat is nonproductive and playing nice is the way mature people live in society. Life is never about getting revenge, it is about making yourself a better person. You obviously did not learn that concept, nor the ones about forgiveness of those who sin against us. You must have failed in that class that taught good manners. I know you slept through all the classes about common sense. You are the paragon of The Ugly American”.



Steve is not the only moderator for the group. When a moderator takes any action they discuss it with everyone. The moderators support each other’s decisions, especially in cases where a member insists on being vulgar, flames another member, or is inappropriate in any manner. I believe the moderators when they say you were quilty all of those things. I was a moderator at one time, and one of the things I learned is that I do not have the patience to put up with people like you.



As to the incident with the 13 year old, I read your post about the incident with my own eyes. If you were just trying to impress people, then you have no one to blame but yourself if people took you seriously. If it was true, you still have no one to blame but yourself if it came back to bite you. Most intelligent people know you never put anything on the internet you wouldn't want your mother to read.

You were bragging about raping a 13 year old child. You were bragging that she was screaming with pleasure as you were ejaculating. The truth of the matter is, if she was screaming, it was in terror and in pain, not in pleasure.  That disgusts me as a woman, as a mother of daughters, and as a trauma nurse who has had to help try and repair both the physical and the emotional trauma of rape. It is both frightening and disgusting that you have access to children in your workplace. I am eternally grateful I have no children in a school that would employ you ............................(Several paragraphs omitted. I will produce them if you contact me privately)

So, if it makes you feel good to post lies about me, go right ahead. It just makes you look like what you really are, despicably, childishly, ignorant, cowardly, ugly, vile, slimy, unworthy, worthless, wretched bully. Other than that, you're okay.



BTW, my email is for my friends. You are not my friend.


(Read Here for the details of this sexual assault, but be warned, it is ugly.  I don't know if he was blowing smoke or he was telling the truth, but he has admitted he wrote it. You can see where others are discussing his predilections. There is more Here if you really want to read the smut.)

_____________________________________________________________



There is a report that Mr. Signorelli actually cut a plea bargain and plead guilty to statutory rape.  I found this on the internet here.  You have to click on "Show quoted text" and then scroll down the page to find this:

Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Date: 1999/04/11

4/21/99: Avenger aka Stephen Signorelli pleads guilty to statutory rape:

Barnegat man accepts plea bargain in underage sex case April 21 1999 - Barnegat

NJ

A Barnegat man pleaded no contest to charges that he had sexual relations with

a thirteen-year-old girl. In a plea bargain on Monday, Stephen Signorelli, 31,

pleaded no contest to one count of statutory rape and one count of sodomy in an

Ocean County criminal court. The girl, identified in court documents only as

"Jane Doe", testified that she met Signorelli in an internet chat room hosted

by the online service America Online in November of last year. The two

reportedly met on Christmas Eve for sexual relations in the home Signorelli

shares with his mother. A sentencing hearing will be held on May 15, where the

district attorney is expected to ask that Signorelli be sent to a mental

hospital for evaluation before being placed under house arrest and fitted with

a tracking device. Signorelli's court-appointed attorney produced evidence from

Signorelli's therapist that Signorelli is "emotionally incapacitated" and would

be unable to cope with a jail sentence. In exchange for the plea of no contest,

prosecutors dropped two other counts of statutory rape based on an incident

reported by the girl where she claimed to have engaged in a sexual encounter

with Signorelli and her 11-year-old friend. The friend was unwilling to

testify.

_____________________________________________________________

I have had several emails from Mr Signorelli, consisting in one way or another of his laughing and prancing around the page saying "I win," like a child, but the one that took me from amused to furious was this one:

Subject: Re: how does it feel?

From: steve4nj@gmail.com

To: stonewondercloud@live.com

L TO THE O TO THE L

you keep dancing for me. dance more puppet!

hows vickie? (Emphasis is mine, grammar is his.)

________________________________________________________________

For those who don't know, vickie (sic) is my teenage granddaughter.  While I know he wrote this with the intention of scaring me or goading me into saying something rash, again he underestimated me.  I do not scare easily, I do get angry, but rarely do I  say or do something rash.

I cannot say with 100% accuracy this man is a pedophile,  because I have no documented proof, yet; but the operative word is YET!  Considering what he has written about himself,  I don't want my beloved grandchild's name in his mouth.

Here is what I do have:


1. The comment he made himself about his sexual experiences with a child.



2. What looks like a newspaper report of his plea bargain to a sexual offense,


3. He goes to Prague for 9 years, where he is reportedly teaching school. The Czech Republic is in the middle of the Eastern Bloc sex trade, and the sex trade there is notorious for providing underage children to its clients.
               
4.  He returns to the US and settles near Orlando, where he reportedly worked at Universal Studios.  What a heaven for someone who reportedly likes children.

5.  Now he shows up in Honduras, where unprincipled people advertise openly that they can fulfill your every fantasy, and he is teaching school.


If you can stomach it, just Google Mr. Signorelli and see what you come up with.

That is Miss PittyPats Truth for the day.












.















10 comments:

  1. Normally, I have words, but the disgust for Mr. Signorelli has made me choke with bile. Keep shining the light on this cockroach, Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't come up with a descriptive word for this cretin. Cockroach seems too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't understand how any school would let this guy be around children. Don't they check them out before hiring? Where are the parents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JAIL JAIL JAIL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  4. Hi Patty,

    Is this the very same jackwagon who claims to be a self professed "Self-employed free lance screen writer"?

    If so, he has drawn my ire as well, not for anything nearly as nasty as this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what he claims to be, but chances are he is the same slimy slug. He needs to be exposed for what he is every time he surfaces.

      Delete
    2. He has a Linkedin profile that identifies himself as "Self employed at Free-lance screenwriter" who lives in Monaco.

      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-signorelli/4a/901/504

      Chances are that he has indeed been forced to leave Honduras, and for obvious reasons, refuses to return to the United States.

      Delete
    3. he emailed me in Feb that he was in El Salvador, then in April and said he was back in Honduras. He was his usual polite and courteous self. I didn't know there were that many ways you could use the C word. Worst of all, he said there was nothing we could do about it, and I afraid he might be right.

















      sH

      Delete
  5. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site!


    My web site: cheap health insurance

    ReplyDelete
  6. DONT WORRY THIS POS IS BEING ARRAIGNED ON TUEDAY AND IS GOING TO JAIL!! I TOLD YOU STEPHEN YOU WOULD PAY AND NOW ITS 5 YEARS MINIMUM FOR YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete