Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meet my Stalker - Update

Stephen P. Signorelli, my cyber stalker and a self-professed pedophile (here) just couldn't restrain himself.  He just could not stay away from the underage girls in La Ceiba. 

Recently two independent sources contacted me with information that Mr. Signorelli has been fired from his job as a teacher at St. Teresa's Bilingual Bilingual School, a prestigious private school in La Ceiba, Honduras..  It would appear that he picked the wrong little girl to become interested in, because she told her mother about the manifestations of that interest.  The mother filed a complaint with school officials, accusing him of inappropriate emails, Facebook comments and behavior toward her minor child.

How stupid can he be to molest a student he was teaching.  For that matter, how stupid can can he be to molest a student at the school in which he was working?  Most animals do not defecate in the areas where they eat.

Mr. Signorelli has an annoying habit of projecting what is going on his life onto others, which makes me wonder if he was the one undergoing extensive questioning by the Honduran authorities (here).  Is this a  self-description (here)?  Could he be the one who is packing up his things because he was given 30 days to leave the country (here)?  Or, maybe it was Mr. Signorelli's house that was vandalized (here).  Who knows?  I certainly don't.

I do know that the Honduran grapevine is so efficient that if he is not being deported he is most likely  unemployable in Honduras in the private system or by a reputable NGO.  I wonder if the same will hold true in the United States, if he is being deported?  If he is being deported, then the American Embassy is aware of the situation.  In view of the recent scandals at  Penn State and other schools, surely they will not allow him to leave Honduras without somehow flagging him for law enforcement.  Given his history, they might even consider flagging him for Interpol.







11 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Signorelli,
    My name is Tom, I posted the link from sherlytuv614@yahoo.com on the website in question to which you replied by PM to me this:
    "LOL chad u fat moron

    still stalking me huh fat boy

    go pay your child support LOL

    I always win bitch"

    Your acknowledgement of Chad as your alleged stalker only shows that the Stephen Signorelli in the posts is indeed you. I'm sorry you chose Patti to pick on because there are a ton of people that have her back, not that she needs anyone of course. I always win.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. While it pains me that this slimy slug has picked on others, it is apparent I am in good company.

      Delete
  2. This guy Steve Peter Signorelli is now stalking internet star & friend of mine Ali Spagnola.He leaves her insulting comments on her art webpage.Im this close to doing something horrible to the guy involving gasoline and a match.Ali has contacted the FBI and they are watching him.He says hes a millionaire living in Florida when in fact yes he does live in Florida with his mom & sister,he works for a department store in the home electronics section.He is a sad case & dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen Peter Signorelli
      DOB 22 June 1968
      25314 La Grange Court
      Leesburg FL 34748
      +1.352.728.2612
      +1.352.408.1644
      steve4nj@gmail.com
      steve4nj@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hi I have evidence that this guy is sexting with a 15 year old sending nude pics I have screen shots of the conversations and pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn them over to law enforcement immediately.

      Delete
    2. HE IS GOING TO JAIL TUEDAY FOR 5 YEARS!!! I GOT HIM!!! REVENGE!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I already did but they havent answered

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr.Signorelli works at a Sears in Orlando Florida last I saw in the appliance department. His new Twitter handle is @officialsmmc & he is STILL harassing internet celeb Ali Spagnola. Whats his problem with her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. FEAR NOT HE IS BEING ARRAIGNED ON TUESDAY AND IS GOING TO JAIL FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS!!!!! I GOTCHA STEPHEN! BAKER ACT ME NOW YOU FAT JEW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OLD BLACK OJ KILLED HIS WIHTE WIFE...LOOKEY LOOKEY HERE

    ReplyDelete